Canon PIXMA TS9550 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS9550 is a good office printer that is just marginally far better than the more economical Canon PIXMA TS7450, just consider getting this if you actually need to print on A3 paper. It combines an A4 scanner as well as 20-sheet ADF with an A3 inkjet printer. There’s a back feed capable of accumulating to 50 web pages of simple A3 or 20 sheets of picture paper, and also a tray in the base for up to 100 sheets of plain A4. By limiting A3 paper support to one input as well as the outcome tray, Canon has actually made this MFP a lot more small than you could anticipate.
The TS9550 has even more of a home office bias than a lot of Pixmas, as well as in this context it’s not particularly fast, providing 25 pages of black text at 12.5 ppm and also rich color graphics at 3.8 ppm. It duplexed 10 sides of graphics onto five sheets at 2.1 pages per min. A solitary A3 page of black message printed in 17 secs, a color graphics web page taking 46 seconds. This MFP’s touchscreen makes it easy to use, however, the food selection isn’t excellent. As opposed to a solitary 2:2 sided duplicate choice, for instance, you established the scanner as well as printer’s duplex setups separately. As a matter of fact, the ADF just sustains hand-operated duplexing, while the printer can just duplex A4.
The control board’s 4.2-inch LCD touchscreen is a great enhancement, which makes obtaining the PIXMA TS9550 established a wind– entering my residence network’s password was much less of a duty consequently only. While it’s very easy to switch between paper settings making use of the control board, I recommend you make use of the mobile apps to obtain your print for the majority of the moment.
See Also: Canon MF264dw Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9550 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS9550 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon TS9550 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your Driver software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA TS9550 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.