Canon PIXMA TS9521C Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon Pixma TS9521C It is a 12″ large, five-color, dye ink photo printer. Developed for bold shade reproduction on quality inkjet paper, the TS9521C is a picture printer that ought to be considered by greeting card lovers, scrapbookers, musicians, developers, professional photographers, and also service customers. The printer makes use of 5 specific ink cartridges – dye-based shades as well as pigment-based blacks – for a broad tonal array. Printer setups and pre-made patterns can be selected by means of the 4.3″ LCD touchscreen. The Auto-Document Feeder can be made use of to make quick prints or scans, and also duplex printing and duplicating will certainly help you save money on paper.
When it comes to paper handling, the TS9521C stands up to 200 sheets, 100 in the main cassette upfront, as well as an additional 100 in a back tray that expands from the rear of the chassis. As opposed to 100 sheets of plain paper, you can also pack the rear tray with as much as 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch or 10 sheets of 5-by-7-inch image paper. The TS9521C’s connectivity options consist of Ethernet, Wi-Fi, linking to a solitary COMPUTER by means of USB, Bluetooth LE (Low Power), PictBridge over wired and also cordless LANs, as well as printing from and scanning to SD memory cards, by means of a port located on the lower-left front of the chassis.
Mobile link choices include the Canon Print app for iOS and Android systems, as well as web applications on the printer for attaching to Google Cloud Publish as well as a number of various other preferred cloud websites. You likewise get a mobile variation of Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, the picture editing and enhancing as well as improving software program that the firm has actually been shipping with its consumer photo printers for many years.
See Also: Canon PIXMA TS3320 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9521C Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS9521C Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon TS9521C Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your Driver software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA TS9521C To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.