Canon PIXMA TS8220 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS8220 is a good all-in-one inkjet printer for daily house usage. Although it’s currently been changed by its follower, the Canon PIXMA TS8320, it still outperforms it in certain elements. It has a sleek style and its small dimension is appropriate for tight areas. It prints fantastic photos, it has good color precision, and also its connection choices are impressive. The black ink cartridge does run out rather rapidly, which suggests that you need to replace it routinely; nevertheless, the color cartridges can last a lot longer. Its printing rate is a bit middling, as it can publish photos extremely promptly however it’s sluggish at printing black and color documents.
The back tray can likewise stand up to 20 sheets of letter-size (or smaller) picture paper, and you additionally obtain a detached tray that glides in above the main paper cassette for publishing labels on CDs and also DVDs. The print engine is auto-duplexing for two-sided printing, and you’ll locate a letter-size flatbed scanner up leading, however no automatic paper feeder (ADF) for immediately scanning multipage records. The output tray extends as required– so that your documents need to never ever end up on the floor.
Configuration as well as walkup jobs, such as making copies or printing from or scanning to the cloud, are managed from the TS8220’s control panel, which is comprised entirely of a power switch and a 4.3-inch touch-screen display screen. Connection interfaces consist of Wi-Fi, connecting to a single COMPUTER through USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Power), PictBridge Wireless Lan for publishing from network-ready video cameras, and also a memory card port for printing from SD cards. Along with Bluetooth as well as Wi-Fi, mobile phone support includes the Canon Publish application or Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, or Mopria, which come from the printer’s control board. There is no Ethernet connection.
See Also: Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon TS8220 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your Driver software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA TS8220 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.