Canon PIXMA TS8020 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The TS8020 is a three-function all-in-one printer, able to print, scan, and also duplicate, yet not fax. It is available in your choice of 4 colors: black (like our test unit), white, red, or brownish. It measures a small 5.5 by 14.7 by 12.8 inches (HWD) as well as considers 14.3 extra pounds. The front panel, which can be slanted upward for easy accessibility, consists of a 4.3-inch shade touch LCD. Paper taking care of contains a 100-sheet primary tray and also a 100-sheet back feeder.
The TS8020 can connect directly to a computer through USB, or to a network via Wi-Fi. It also sustains near-area interaction (NFC) direct printing from a compatible Android device. It is AirPrint suitable as well as Mopria certified for direct printing from iOS and suitable Android gadgets, and also can publish from the Canon Publish app as well. It additionally supports Google Cloud Print, which allows you to send out documents to your printer from any Web-connected computer system, smartphone, or other mobile devices.
This design increases the printing resolution of its more affordable brother or sisters to 9600 x 2400 dpi and as anticipated, photo print top quality is outstanding. The enhancement of the grey cartridge benefits black and white prints, however, it additionally includes the prices of substitute cartridges. In general usage, I question you’ll see much difference against a 5-ink design. Canon quote 21 seconds for a 6 × 4″ picture print, I gauged around 19 seconds with the outcome tray currently expelled, and 31 seconds without. Prints do take longer than this total when you include refining time from hitting print.
See Also: Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon TS8020 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your Driver software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA TS8020 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.