Canon PIXMA TS3322 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon Pixma TS3322 is a fundamental inkjet all-in-one printer. This entry-level design supplies printing, scanning, as well as duplicating. The TS3322 keeps procedure basic, making use of simply two ink cartridges (black and tri-color) as opposed to private cartridges. You won’t discover any of the elegant bonuses you’ll see on the best printers. As an example, there isn’t a second input tray for image paper, an automated file feeder (ADF) for multipage duplicating, neither a duplexer for making two-sided prints. You can attach to the TS3322 wirelessly, or by means of the USB port. The printer is compatible with smartphones by using the company’s Android/iOS application.
The Pixma TS3322 control board goes to the top of the tool’s body, to the left of the scanning bed. There are a few physical buttons: 2 of them launch a wireless link to either a network or mobile phone, respectively. 2 extra buttons bring upon the little liquid-crystal-display (LCD) screen– either the settings food selection or status information. The little, 1.5-inch monochrome display does not have a light, and also can be illegible in a poorly lit room. Other than the straightforward Duplicate feature, you’ll most likely want to operate the TS3322 from a COMPUTER, and also not standalone.
Paper is packed into the 60-sheet paper tray at the rear of the device. The tray likewise can hold up to 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch picture paper or 10 sheets of 5-by-7-inch image paper. You will certainly need to make use of glossy image paper; the printer does not sustain matte paper, though it does collaborate with the extra unique magnetic as well as re-stickable ranges. The output tray takes out from the front of the printer, underneath a huge recess in the body. To swap ink cartridges, you get inside this cavity as well as fold down a cover to expose the ink cartridge bay.
See Also: Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS3322 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS3322 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon TS3322 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your Driver software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA TS3322 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.