Canon PIXMA MG5722 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG5722 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer comes equipped with integrated Wi-Fi connectivity, scanning as well as copying capacities, and a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It can produce indeterminate images at approximately 8.5 x 11″ and create records at approximately 8.5 x 14″. It is also reasonably rapid with a print speed of 12.6 ppm in black and 9 ppm in colour and uses automatic duplexing. The Wi-Fi connectivity allows users to straight attach to the system with their mobile phones and tablet computers by utilizing the Canon PRINT app and their video cameras with cordless PictBridge assistance.
A capable 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi enables superb scanning and copying functions. Copies can likewise be made 2-sided with ease. Along with this, a five-colour Crossbreed Ink System grants long life, clearness, and vibrance to your records and pictures and a 2.5″ LCD allow you to keep an eye on printer condition quickly. Also, it has a USB 2.0 connection for a simple, direct connection to a computer.
Physical arrangement is basic fare. Setting up the software application is not. The printer includes a disc you can use to install the driver and another software program, but the Starting guide states it in a paragraph that’s essential to the side of the major circulation of instructions. Comply with the circulation, and the guide sends you to Canon’s website to download everything rather. The output quality is the MG5722 strongest selling point. Text is at the high-end array that includes the large bulk of inkjet MFPs, making it easily sufficient for any service use. Video output is even much better about other inkjets, placing it a step above the large bulk.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon MG5722 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your automobile chauffeur software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA MG5722 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.