Canon PIXMA MG5520 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Shade All-in-One Inkjet Image Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 12.2 ppm, in colour at 8.7 ppm, and also can result in an indeterminate 4 x 6″ picture in 44 secs. Its Complete HD Movie Publish feature lets you take a structure from an HD motion picture tape-recorded on an EOS or PowerShot camera and print it as a picture. The printer works with AirPrint so you can publish directly from an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without installing any type of drivers. Google Cloud Print lets you publish directly from Gmail or Google Docs on a mobile device as well as from Google Chrome for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
The MG5520 includes automated double-sided printing, allowing you to cut your paper intake by approximately 50%. Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX lets you gather content from various websites into a single paper which can be printed or conserved as a PDF.
Scanning can be started from a computer system or from the unit itself. In addition to scanning by means of a USB connection to a computer system, you can scan any type of Wi-Fi-enabled computer on your network. The scanner instantly finds whether you are checking a photo or file and also uses the proper setups. Should the paper or picture need to be retouched, the MG5520’s Auto Record Deal with and also Auto Photo Deal with II can correct concerns such as faded text, over and also under-exposure, and inaccurate complexion. Make use of the built-in copy function to duplicate records as well as images up to 8.5 x 11.7″. The photocopier can increase the size of or diminish pictures and documents anywhere between 25% as well as 400% of the original dimension. Various other copy functions consist of 4-in-1 and also 2-in-1 duplicating.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon MG5520 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your automobile chauffeur software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA MG5520 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.