Canon PIXMA MG5220 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5220, is one of two designs in an all-new collection of Pixma image printers, is a 3-in-1 device including a brand-new style, built-in Wi-Fi, a flexible 2.4-inch LCD, 5 private inks, and also two-way paper feeding. The Canon setup software application even automatically adds the printer on a Mac– a rarity. The 2-inch colour LCD flips up for very easy watching, the food selections are straightforward to navigate, and the other controls are nicely laid out. The scanner cover telescopes to approve the thicker product. Memory card slots support CompactFlash, Memory Stick, SD Card, as well as XD-Picture Card.
The MG5220 carried out very well in our examinations. On ordinary paper, publishing mainly message with some straightforward monochrome graphics, the MG5220 posted a quick outcome of 7.8 pages per min on a COMPUTER as well as 8 ppm on a Mac. Snapshot-size pictures balanced a swift 2.3 ppm on the COMPUTER. A higher-res, full-page image on our Mac not surprisingly took longer– virtually 2 minutes. Shade scanning was fast, as well, while black-and-white duplicates landed in the middle of the pack overall. At any rate, the MG5220 is significantly quieter than a lot of printers.
On outcome quality, it fared around along with it did on speed. At the default setups we use for testing, its text quality was rather wonderful. However, the result turned nearly laser-like when we chose Premium quality in the driver (taking a little a speed hit). Such outcomes are optimal for service correspondence and so forth. As for graphics, test photos that looked extremely bright on plain paper were nothing except wonderful on Canon’s own picture paper. Scans of shade images often tended to look dark. However, monochrome scans and duplicates were sharp.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon MG5220 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your automobile chauffeur software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA MG5220 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.