Canon PIXMA MG5120 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5120 delivers an amazing combination of efficiency and convenience for your printing and imaging requirements. Enjoy superior 9600 x 2400 maximum shade dpi with 1pl as well as a 5 private ink container system to publish stunning borderless photos approximately 8.5″ x 11″ or crisp documents with amazing top quality while only replacing the ink shade you need. When publishing your pictures, understand the power of the ChromaLife100+, using real Canon inks and photo documents so your pictures can be shared and maintained for generations.
The MG5120 can publish, copy, as well as scan. It uses 5 ink storage tanks, including a pigment black. Among the MG5120’s strengths is that it can print directly from a selection of media sources, utilizing its tilt-up 2.4-inch LCD screen to preview images. It has a port for a USB thumb drive or PictBridge-enabled electronic camera, and also its card reader sustains a variety of memory-card styles. You can attach it to a Bluetooth tool with an optional Bluetooth adapter.
It also has a fairly new Canon attribute, Full HD Film Print, which makes it possible for customers of compatible Canon EOS and Powershot electronic cams to publish out frames from HD (either 720p or 1080p) video clips shot with these video cameras. From Full HD Motion Picture Publish, an individual can select a video, play via it forward or in reverse, capture frames, and publish them. The glossy black MG5120 measures 6.3 by 17.9 by 14.5 inches and also weighs 17 pounds. It has a 150-sheet paper tray, sufficient for light-duty home-office work, and a built-in automatic duplexer.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon MG5120 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your automobile chauffeur software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA MG5120 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.