Canon PIXMA MG4120 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Pixma MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer from Canon prints at a fast 9.9 ppm in black as well as 5.7 in shade with indeterminate 4.0 x 6.0″ pictures taking only 44 secs. The printer’s 2-cartridge ink system (1 tricolor and also 1 black) makes the cartridges easy to install as well as maintain. The printer makes use of Canon’s Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) modern technology for very outlined images and also images. Besides having faster print times this step-up version from the MG3120 includes the Pixma Cloud Web link so you can print from Canon Image Portal or Picasa Web Albums without a computer. The auto duplex setting helps reduce your paper consumption by up to 50%. Not only can you publish two-sided files automatically, yet you can also replicate two-sided files as well.
The MG3120’s Mobile phone printing removes the additional action of emailing documents from your Smart device to your computer system just to print it; simply send the data directly from your mobile device to the printer. Furthermore, the MG3120 is compatible with Apple’s AirPrint. The built-in flatbed scanner gives the capacity to scan both photos as well as documents with an auto-scan mode that can detect whether you are scanning a picture or a record. Must a photo need to be fixed, just make use of the Auto Picture Deal with II to guarantee your scanned images look their finest.
Paper-handling features on the Pixma MG4120 are small, though ample for home use. You obtain a single 100-sheet letter/legal input tray at the front of the system, and a 50-sheet output tray directly over it. The system does not have an automatic document feeder for the A4/letter-size scanner, yet it does provide an automated duplexer for easy two-sided printing. The lid for the scanner telescopes to fit the thicker products.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon MG4120 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your automobile chauffeur software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA MG4120 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.