Canon PIXMA MG3520 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer (Red) places excellent print top quality and remarkable benefits in one portable plan. Its hybrid ink system integrates dye ink for vibrant colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Publish gorgeous, borderless images at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi utilizing SMALL PRINT head innovation.
The PIXMA MG3520 includes AirPrint that permits you to print straight from your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly. At the same time, built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to publish as well as scan wirelessly from practically anywhere around your home. Likewise, the MG3520 uses Auto Power On, a practical function that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send out an image or paper to be published. Full HD Flick Publish turns your favorite HD motion picture clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic video cameras, or VIXIA digital cameras into stunning prints! And also, the Quiet Mode allows you to print anytime without worrying about disrupting those around you.
The PIXMA MG3520 printer provides an Auto Power On/Off feature, so even if the printer was not previously in operation, print demands can be quickly met. For added efficiency, the unit’s built-in Automatic Duplex printing attribute can save time and sources with the ability to print on both sides of the paper automatically. The MG3520 also uses the FastFront attribute for the very easy altering of ink and paper from the printer’s front. The streamlined and economical PIXMA MG2420 printer is also a suitable accompaniment to any home-office atmosphere with enhanced print, duplicate, and scan features compared with previous versions.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon MG3520 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your automobile chauffeur software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA MG3520 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.