Canon PIXMA MG3120 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon Pixma MG3120 is marketed as a basic and affordable printer that can print, scan, and copy. Wonderful top quality, adaptability, as well as simplicity of use. Built-in Wi-Fi innovation allows you to quickly print and also scan wirelessly basically anywhere around your home. Print stunning, borderless2 pictures at home as much as 8.5″ x 11″ size with an optimum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi3 and the advertised FINE ink cartridges. 9.2 ppm for black and white, 5 ppm for color prints, and 44 secs for a border-less 4 × 6-inch picture. COMPUTER videotaped a speed of 9 ppm when printing in black and white, but the ppm did not measure up to the marketed speed for shade records.
Establishing the Pixma MG3120 is simple, though it does not have an LCD, so you’ll need to utilize the USB connection to perform the cordless setup (unless you have Wi-Fi Protected Setup on your router). The paperwork is top-notch, and also, the control board is really basic: A two-digit LED shows copy amount and messages, and also Canon supplies plainly identified switches as well as LED indication lights for copying, scanning, and also maintenance jobs.
The Pixma MG3120’s output top quality conceals the printer’s cost. Photos on Canon’s very own paper looked fairly good, despite a somewhat abnormal orange color that was particularly recognizable on human faces. On simple paper, shade graphics looked sensibly precise, and text showed up dark as well as sharp, though grayscale graphics had a tendency a little bit toward purple. Full-page color shiny prints took nearly 4 minutes to print, but text web pages published on ordinary paper print at 6.2 pages per minute on the PC and 5.85 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size pictures arose at 2.4 ppm on plain paper and also 1.2 ppm on glossy paper.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon MG3120 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your automobile chauffeur software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA MG3120 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.