Canon PIXMA G3260 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon PIXMA G3260 MegaTank Wireless All-in-One Printer is great for family usage. This all-in-one printer uses 4 ink containers which generate an unbelievable number of pages, maintaining its cost-per-print extremely low. Picture top quality, as well as shade accuracy, are respectable, however, it isn’t suggested if you need exact shade recreation. It has a flatbed scanner with high resolution and also among the highest shade depths that we have actually examined, which is excellent if you intend to digitize pictures as well as maintain their real shades.
Obtain high-volume, low-cost printing, duplicating, and scanning with the PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer from Canon. Featuring big incorporated ink storage tanks that create about 7700 shade web pages or 6000 black and white web pages, the G3260 pints sharp photos at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, while pigment-based black ink maintains little typeface message sharp and legible. The printer is designed for people who require to swiftly print both text files and photos and enhancing its ink ability as well as the print top quality is its efficiency, with the printer offering black print rates of 10.8 ppm and 6 ppm for shade.
The all-in-one system sustains a number of paper dimensions from 3.5 x 3.5″ to 8.5 x 14″ and also personalized dimensions from 2.1 x 3.5″ to 8.5 x 47.2″. Indeterminate printing is readily available for sizes up to 8.5 x 11″, and dye-based shades provide rich and vibrant shades with sharp details. For media handling, the printer comes with a rear input tray that holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper, in addition to a retracting outcome tray on the front. A 2-line LCD uses a simple and also intuitive interface, as well as an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner, which gives a broad variety of scanning as well as duplicating functions.
See Also: Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G3260 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA G3260 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon G3260 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your Driver software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA G3260 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.