Canon PIXMA G1220 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Canon PIXMA G1220 is a good deal for a home printer. Thanks to its super tank ink system, it produces an exceptional number of pages for black and color documents, which translates into an exceptional cost per print. Produces decently detailed images, although there are some banding and graininess in some areas. Color accuracy is reasonable and should be adequate for occasional photo printing, but is not recommended for professional use or tasks that require accurate color reproduction. Unfortunately, it prints black and color documents very slowly, but at least the photos come out quickly. Plus, it doesn’t have wireless connectivity options, not even an Ethernet port.
The PIXMA G1220 supports various paper sizes, from 4 x 6 “to 8.5 x 14”, and a long document printing feature allows you to print documents and banners up to 8.5 x 47.2 “. Borderless printing is available for sizes up to 8.5 x 11 “and tint-based colors deliver rich, vivid colors with sharp detail. For media handling, the printer comes with a rear input tray that can hold up to 100 sheets of plain paper, as well as a retractable front output tray.
The Canon PIXMA G1220 has a decent build quality. Its plastic body and output tray are quite sturdy and it has a removable power cord that makes it easy to replace if necessary. Provide good access to paper jams and ink tanks by lifting the top cover. The cover can stay open on its own, but it has no damper, so it will close if you don’t guide it slowly. Unfortunately, individual ink covers are fragile. Also, parts of the printer body lift when excessive pressure is applied to them. It only has one USB Type B port and cannot be connected to your router with an Ethernet cable nor can it be used wirelessly.
See Also: Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G1220 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon PIXMA G1220 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon G1220 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your Driver software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your PIXMA G1220 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.