Canon MF264dw Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – With the Canon imageClass MF264dw Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer, you can print, scan, and duplicate your documents on an all-in-one device, making it suitable for local business as well as home offices. This model creates sharp text and prints at rates as rapid as 30 ppm while supporting a paper measure to 8.5 x 14″, and for managing media, the printer comes furnished with a 250-sheet paper tray and also a 50-sheet output bin. A single-sheet pile bypass port is also provided for card stock, specialized papers, envelopes, as well as breakable records.
For all the other features, the imageCLASS MF264dw is outfitted with a 35-sheet automatic paper feeder as well as a scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, as well as with these features you can also duplicate letter-size files at rates of 30 CPM. In addition to these capacities, the printer includes a five-line LCD control panel for inspecting current standing, as well as a built-in Wi-Fi connection that sustains straight mobile printing. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 and Ethernet links for wired arrangements and networking.
The MF269dw’s 50-page ADF, on the other hand, scans and also duplicates the 2nd sides for you. Like the MF269dw and also the various other AIOs discussed here up until now, the MF264dw is a no-frills device without an elegant touch-screen control panel. Rather, what you get is a somewhat hectic collection of switches, a keypad, and a five-line monochrome LCD. Other mobile connection choices include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Solution, and Canon Print Service, which is a totally free Android or iPhone application that allows you to print records and pictures, upload to cloud storage space services, checked out checked information, and also much more on a Canon laser AIO or laser printer from your Android and also apple iPhone smartphones as well as tablet computers.
See Also: Canon D1620 Driver Download
Canon MF264dw Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon MF264dw Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon MF264dw Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your Driver software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your MF264dw To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.