Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Wireless Small Workplace All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. It has a good print resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi for producing full-color documents as well as it can produce as much as 24 ppm in black or 15.5 ppm in color. Additionally, it has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder that has automated duplex capacities for print, scanning, and duplicating. Its print quality is great, as well as its running expenses are reasonably low.
Scanning is feasible with the 8.5 x 11″ flatbed or the two-sided single-pass ADF for approximately 8.5 x 14″ documents. Either option enables an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi which can be inserted up to 19200 x 19200 dpi. General paper handling is done with a cassette with a 250-sheet input ability and thanks to a monthly obligation cycle of 30,000 pages this unit is designed to last. The MB5120 also supplies a 3.5″ color touchscreen LCD for checking out settings as well as making modifications. Furthermore, it has Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB 2.0 connections.
The MB5120 supplies little to grumble concerning when it comes to overall result top quality, as is normal of Canon inkjets. The text appears to look crisp and also clear, with very clear characters down to around 4 points. As a matter of fact, in our screening, text looked laser-quality, possibly also near-typesetter top quality, across the board. A few other sustained cloud websites consist of Evernote, DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive. Canon makes up for the missing peer-to-peer features rather through its very own Canon Service Publish, Maxify Cloud Web Link, and also Maxify Printing Service (MPS) apps.
See Also: Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install Canon MB5120 Printer Without a CD
- Open your Web internet browser as well as Click Gren Change to Download And Set up
- Open up a web link for your printer to head to your printer’s download page.
- Select your OS from the “Select Os” drop-down listing, and after that, select your OS from the “Select OS Variation” drop-down checklist.
- A-Files Explorer house window will open. Look to where you desire to save your software as well as also click “Save.”.
- Your Driver software will start to download and install and install.
- Click the program you mean to download and install as well as install, check out the please note along with click “I Consent to Start Download” to open a Data Explorer window. Select where you conserve the downloaded and install and set up data and also click “Conserve.”.
- Surf to where you downloaded and install and also install the information on your COMPUTER and also double-click on the software information.
- Follow the configuration activities that appear on display.
- Double-click on the driver documents to install it.
- Plug your printer right into the computer system’s USB port and likewise turn it on. Your printer will be established.
How To Setup Your MAXIFY MB5120 To a Wireless Network
- Check to see if your router is WPS-enabled
- If you just recently transformed wireless routers or the security setups on your present router, the printer may lose its link to the cordless network.
- Connect your printer to a cordless network (with a Windows computer system).
- Press the Menu button on the printer.
- Take advantage of the arrowhead methods to highlight the WLAN setup. Afterward, press, OK.
- The printer looks for close-by networks.
- The screen listed below appears with the Need arrangement selected for you. Press OK.
- If a WPS-enabled cordless router neighbors, a message will show up on display, telling you to push the WPS button on the router. And then the ALRIGHT switch on the printer. If you do not intend to attach to that WPS-enabled router, press the Stop button on the printer to bypass this message.
- The printer searches for close-by networks and likewise shows a list of surrounding systems on the screen. Make use of the up/ down arrowhead secrets to choose your network from the listing. After that press, OK.
- If your cordless router has a password, the Get in passphrase display screens.
- Press OK to head to the character entry display.
- On the individuality entry screen, utilize the arrowheads as well as additionally the OK switch to go into the characters for your password.
- After you enter the password, press the left Feature button (under Done).
- You will undoubtedly return to the Enter passphrase screen. The password you entered displays. Press OK to make modifications. If the accessibility is right, push the left Function key (under End arrangement).
- The printer attempts to connect it to the network.
- When the printer attaches to the network, press OK.
- When your printer web links to the cordless network, you will mount the printer software on your computer.