Brother MFC-T910DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-T910DW is a multi-function printer device that is optimal for house use or small job teams with high print volumes. This is because this printer maker is furnished with document print rate efficiency of as much as 12/10 ipm to make sure that it can enhance job efficiency; therefore, you can reduce time to do other jobs. From publishing expert reports to distinctive brochures, you can rest very easy counting on this printer device to create service materials that have a stable perception. Not only superb printing efficiency, but this printer maker can also additionally conserve cash better every single time you publish making use of Brother Ultra High Yield Ink. You can print approximately 6,500 pages with the black and white option and also as much as 5,000 web pages.
The Brother MFC-T910DW Ink Container Printer All-in-1 includes a transparent cover that allows for easy front accessibility to the ingrained ink container. The user-friendly design is crafted to minimize the danger of mess as well as a leak. Print from anywhere with the built-in Wi-Fi as well as Ethernet, permitting your entire office or home to share one gadget quickly. You will certainly additionally save money on running costs with automatic two-sided printing. Featuring easy to use keypads and a 4.5 centimeters LCD, you can browse food selection options at a glance as well as quickly browse print settings. Print files from or check to USB without the need to link to a PC. This printer has a flatbed scanner with a color CIS line sensing unit.
Regarding its feature as a copy machine, the printer permits you to make black and white and also color copies of as much as 99 pages in a single stretch. Likewise, you can reduce the size of the image you want to duplicate, and after that print, up to 400% or transform its capacity up to 25%. Get good quality copies with a resolution of 1200 × 1800 dpi. Likewise, you can set up the rate of the printer thanks to its software program. Conserve time and send faxes at speeds of up to 14,400 bps. The Brother MFC-T910DW allows you to check a solitary side of the document with a width of up to 208 mm, which is equivalent to an A4 sheet with its ADF function and also fax it.
Brother MFC-T910DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-T910DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-T910DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-T910DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-T910DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-T910DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- brother mfc - t910dw installer
- brother scan mfc-t910dw