Brother MFC-T810W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother introduces a multifunctional feature ideal for office or home use with print, scan, copy, and fax functions that can pamper your users. The print results obtained by the Brother MFC-T810W are also entirely satisfactory with clear text and images. Not only excellent printing performance, but this printer can also save money every time you print with Brother super high yield ink. You can print up to 6,500 pages with the monochrome option and up to 5,000 pages with the color option. Not only is this specialty quality ink affordable, but it also guarantees a long life for the machine and print heads, saving you money in the long run.
Although relatively small in size, this printer can handle a variety of print jobs with trays that can hold up to 150 sheets of paper and can be adjusted to fit the paper size. Additionally, this printer also has a small LCD screen and a control panel for easy navigation of print settings. This company has created many quality products that will meet the needs of your busy office, like this product, which is a multifunction printer with four printing, scanning, copying and faxing capabilities, and equipped with ADF function, Brother MFC-T810W printer.
Plus, you can rely on this printer to scan documents (scan) at a quality resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. And you can copy documents with ease, as the Brother MFC-T810W copy speed reaches six ipm for black and white and color documents at 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. With the ADF function of this printer, you are delighted, as you can automate scanning or direct copying of documents without having to work on them one by one like the flatbed model. Another advantage of the Brother MFC-T810W as a multifunction printer is that it can also function as a fax machine, where this printer has a speed of up to 14.4 kbps with a memory capacity of more than 170 pages. The Brother MFC-T810W offers technology that you can significantly benefit from by reducing your printing costs per page with Brother’s super high yield inks.
See Also: Brother MFC-T4500DW Drivers Software Download
Brother MFC-T810W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-T810W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-T810W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-T810W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-T810W
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-T810W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].