Brother MFC-T800W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Designed to provide high-volume printing users with more significant savings, The Brother inkjet multifunction center series features a refill tank system that offers very affordable ink bottles with an ultra-high yield of 6000 pages. In addition to benefiting from a low cost of operation, users also benefit from a smarter design that can refill ink effortlessly. Achieve low running costs with extremely affordable 6,000-page super high-yield ink bottles. Reduce ink waste with the individual ink bottle refill system that lets you replace only the colors you need. Plus, quickly produce 2-in-1 and 4-in-1 on one sheet. This saves paper when viewing drafts or designs.
Designed with an integrated front-access ink tank and clear cover, the Brother Refill Tank System efficiently saves space and makes it easy to check the amount of ink remaining. The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) enables unattended scanning and copying of multi-page documents quickly and easily, complementing the stacking and sorting capabilities of our Multi-Function Center (MFC) for added convenience. With high print speeds of 11/6 ipm *, you save time with high-volume print jobs. Users can use their time more efficiently instead of waiting for their impressions. Plus, with a paper feed of up to 100 sheets, users avoid having to reload the paper tray too often.
Enjoy the convenience of buying ink less often with very high-yield ink bottles. Save resources and share your multifunction center over your wireless network. Plus, with the free iPrint & Scan app, you can now print or scan documents directly to mobile devices within the same network domain. The color inkjet series delivers consistent, high-quality results with sharp text and images. Our multifunction centers offer a unique color enhancement designed to optimize your color prints with realistic colors. Brother Black pigment ink gives you quick text printing on standard paper. It is waterproof and does not stain. You get a consistently sharp text at all times.
Brother MFC-T800W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-T800W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-T800W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-T800W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-T800W
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-T800W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].