Brother MFC-T4500DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – This Brother T4500DW printer is very economical because, in 1 bottle of ink, it can produce prints of up to 6500 pages (black) and 5000 pages (color) (based on ISO / IEC 24712 test pattern). You can also enjoy comfortable and hassle-free access to ink refills, pour the ink flowing into the ink tube based on color. The design of this printer ink cartridge has been deliberately made transparent to make it easier for printer friends to see that the ink cartridge is running low. This printer has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 4800 dpi with a resolution of this size, making the Brother T4500DW well suited for both business and professional printer use. The print quality is also quite thick, and it has a vivid color quality and does not fade quickly.
If you are a craftsman, architect, or notary who prints, copies, scans, and faxes documents up to A3 size, don’t worry because this printer can print up to A3 size. In addition to A3 extent, Brother HL-T4500DW can also print A4, Letter, Executive, B5A3, Ledger, B4, Legal, Folio, A5, B6, A6, Photo-4 ″ x6 ″, Index card – 5 ″ x8 sizes. , Photo-3.5 “x5”, Photo-5 “x7”, C5 Envelope, Envelope Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch Envelope, Mexico Legal, India Legal. The Brother T4500DW printer includes an automatic document feeder that is used to scan, copy, and two-sided fax documents, up to 50 double-sided sheets.
This printer can integrate into your information technology (IT) security infrastructure, using two functions, namely: user authentication and Active Directory, printer access management, and login authentication through the Central management system (CMS). For surveillance activities, fleet management or machines are connected to the network through fleet management software called Bradman light. A business management solution from one central location.
Brother MFC-T4500DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-T4500DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-T4500DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-T4500DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-T4500DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-T4500DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].