Brother MFC-L8610CDW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The MFC-L8610CDW All-in-One Shade Laser Printer from Brother, including an 8.5 x 11.8″ flatbed scanner in addition to a 50-sheet ADF, the MFC-L8610CDW will permit top quality scans, duplicates, and faxes to be made effortlessly. For printing, the device features a 2400 x 600 dpi quality in addition to outstanding speeds of as much as 33 ppm in simplex and also the capability to create seven double-sided web pages per minute. It likewise supports a wide array of media from 3 x 5″ as much as 8.5 x 14″ using the 50-sheet multi-purpose tray as well as the 250-sheet standard input tray.
Requirement paper-handling starts with a 250-sheet tray as well as a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. Brother supplies an optional 250-sheet tray that amounts to the ability to 1,050 sheets. Each tray stands up to 8.5 ″ x 14 ″ paper size. The MFC-L8610CDW ships with the standard return black and shade printer toner. However, Brother offers high-yield aftermarket printer toners that include 4,500-page black toner and also 4,000-page each shade toner. We have calculated our expense per web page based on prices found on the BrotherMall website as well as the high-yield toners. The fee per web page is 2.4 cents in black as well as 12.5 cents in the shade. These are affordable operating costs for services that do not have high-volume printing requirements.
General outcome quality for the MFC-L8610CDW is ordinary for color lasers across the board. Text ought to be great for any kind of service usage aside from ones calling for minimal font styles. Graphics appropriate for interior company usage, consisting of PowerPoint handouts, though possibly not for ones planned for crucial customers. In our testing, some backgrounds looked a bit faded, and I noticed moderate banding (a typical pattern of faint striations) in several images, along with dithering (graininess). In a pinch, you might utilize the printer for fundamental advertising and marketing products like one-page handouts. However, for that objective, you would certainly be much better off with the Samsung C3060FW and its superb graphics of high quality.
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-L8610CDW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].