Brother MFC-L8600CDW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-L8600CDW is a reliable colour laser all-in-one with built-in cordless networking developed for small workgroups in little to medium-sized services. It quickly prints at up to 30ppm in colour and black and helps reduce prices with paper-saving automatic duplex (two-sided) printing and high-yield replacement toner cartridges. Its 300-sheet paper ability can be expanded to 800 sheets with an optional add-on tray. This all-in-one is excellent for producing high-impact colour service prints and duplicates, plus uses to fax, advanced scanning capacities and also integrated cordless as well as wired networking.
Link the Brother MFC-L8600CDW to your wireless or wired network to supply your whole workgroup with fast, reliable printing and also duplicating of high-impact colour files, plus faxing and colour scanning capacities. It prints great colour and crisp black outcome at approximately 2400 x 600 dpi for the expert outcomes that your business records, spreadsheets and also presentations deserve. With print quicken to 30ppm in both shade as well as black and automated duplex (two-sided) printing, you will not waste time awaiting your essential hard copies. Whether you’re printing a multi-page file for yourself or multiple duplicates of a single document for your following service discussion, the MFC-L8600CDW will obtain you the printouts you need and also aid you return to function – fast.
General output top quality for the MFC-L8600CDW was rather poor, with typical text, somewhat below average graphics, as well as poor pictures. Luckily, also the ordinary message top quality for a laser is very good. Text with this printer must be great for any service usage besides those calling for very little typefaces. With graphics, colours were normally well-saturated. Some dark backgrounds looked a bit pale in my examinations. I discovered mild banding (a normal pattern of faint striations) in a number of backgrounds.
See Also: Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L8600CDW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].