Brother MFC-L6900DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-L6900DW is an organization, long-lasting, monochrome laser all-in-one that is ideal for mid-sized workgroups with requiring print quantities. Delight in price savings as a result of its included very high-yield printer toner cartridge. Optimize the efficiency of your workgroups with blazing-fast print and also duplicate rates. Scalable to fit any type of workplace supplies sophisticated scanning functions, including multiple scan locations, as well as a rapid black and white scan rate to help maximize your job. Advanced safety and security features offer network user verification to protect your papers and also the gadget.
Brother MFC L6900DW is a monochrome laser printer that has lots of functions. Not only for printing, but this printer is also equipped with a check, copy as well as fax functions. Not just that, the Brother laser printer also features vehicle duplex or two-sided printing immediately. As well as it’s easier to do print and also check and also duplicate activities because it has been offered with a wireless or cordless network link to make sure that you can publish from anywhere.
Printer Brother -type MFC-6900DW has a dimension that is not as well huge to make sure that it can be placed in the area is minimalist and also does not take up much room. This printer also has an appealing design as well as shade, so it looks sophisticated. Brother MFC-6900DW is an extremely beneficial printer because it can aid you to make it simpler and faster to print since it has a printing rate of as much as 50/52 ppm. This suggests that in every minute, this printer can write as much as 52 pages. This latest Brother printer additionally has a print resolution of up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, keeping that much resolution you can get sharp, high-grade prints. With its initial printing time of fewer than 7.5 seconds, so it can save printing time from a variety of printing requires my friend.
Brother MFC-L6900DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L6900DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L6900DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L6900DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-L6900DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L6900DW Drivers Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].