Brother MFC-L6700DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-L6700DW is an incredibly long-lasting monochrome laser multifunction printer that can manage high quantities at an extremely competitive running expense. This device likewise possesses an extremely sophisticated and useful attribute collection that ought to have something for everyone. However, you may want to see whether Brother MFC-L6700DW is excellently suitable for your company. Our review ought to help you comprise your mind. The printer consists of a legal-size flatbed for scanning and also a 70-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) that sustains single-pass two-sided scanning.
Built right into the diagonal panel on the front of the scanner is a 4.8-inch shade touch-screen display. To the panel’s reduced left is a port that fits a USB thumb drive. The MFC-L6700DW can connect to a COMPUTER via a USB cord, or to a regional network using Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It can also attach using a direct peer-to-peer link to a compatible mobile phone by means of Wi-Fi Direct. It sustains Google Cloud Print, and works with the Brother iPrint & Scan application in addition to Cortado Office, and also is both AirPrint- and Mopria-compliant to promote printing from iPhone and Android gadgets.
The scanner on the Brother MFC-L6700DW is extremely achieved also. You’ll be able to scan your records straight to a network folder, a USB drive, an FTP location, a direct data, a photo, an OCR, and also an e-mail server or customer. Overall result high quality for the HL-L6700DN, based upon our testing, was a little bit below average, with the ordinary message, a little substandard graphics, as well as typical photos. The text should be good enough for any type of business purpose with the exception of those requiring small fonts. Graphics are good enough for much interior company use.
See Also: Brother MFC-L6750DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L6700DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L6700DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L6700DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L6700DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L6700DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].