Brother MFC-L5900DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Printer Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – If you’re seeking a regularly smooth as well as crisp printing for papers, the monochrome multifunction printer Brother MFC-L5900DW is your best bet. The printer makes publishing out a 30-page examination paper (i.e. my record) a breeze. The first printout seems to be rather fast at 7 to 8 secs, with the following web pages doing the same right after easily. High-volume small-to-medium workgroups seeking one piece of equipment to fill all of their requirements can want to the MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother to help them publish, check, duplicate, and also fax files.
This fast, wireless-capable printer has a phenomenal print speed of 42 ppm, which also relates to replicate rate, and it has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Customers will certainly additionally have the ability to conveniently create documents ranging in size up to 8.5 x 14″ with ease utilizing either the 250-sheet first input tray or the 50-sheet multipurpose tray. Both a 70-sheet ADF as well as a large legal-size flatbed are readily available for scanning and duplicating. Scanning gain from an excellent optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi as well as it can operate in simplex at 28 ipm in black or 20 ipm in the shade. Single-pass duplex scanning is possible at remarkable rates of 56 ipm in black and 34 ipm in colour. For ease of use, there is a 3.7″ colour touchscreen for examining condition as well as manipulating settings.
A USB port on the front can be used for straight printing and also scanning as well as the printer does have typical USB 2.0 as well as Ethernet links. In addition to this, the MFC-L5900DW has Wi-Fi connection for cordless gain access to from a computer system or mobile device. Video top quality was substandard for a mono laser. It did alright with the majority of our test documents. We saw some light banding (a regular pattern of pale striations) in several web pages of an Excel document. It also had a problem outputting our PowerPoint documents. With the Grayscale setting, which PowerPoint defaults to when publishing to a monochrome printer, the MFC-L5900DW had difficulty outputting a figure revealing a gradient.
Brother MFC-L5900DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L5900DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-L5900DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L5900DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].