Brother MFC-L5850DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Print detailed two-sided records from mobile phones as well as cloud solutions with this Brother wireless monochrome multifunction laser printer. Make workplaces go for full efficiency with the exceptional ability of this wireless monochrome multifunction laser printer. Boasting print and copy rates of approximately 42 web pages per min as well as a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, this multifunction printer swiftly creates stacks of professional-quality files. Integrated duplex printing helps conserve paper, while a 250-sheet input tray lets this multifunction printer finish huge jobs without lacking paper. A built-in facsimile machine enables you to send out solitary- and double-sided records to approximately 350 recipients at the same time, ideal for swiftly distributing essential details.
Including an integrated flatbed scanner and a 70-page duplex automated document feeder, this multifunction printer digitizes double-sided papers in a single pass. This Brother printer has a 3.7-inch shade touch display that makes changing setups and beginning tasks simple. All-in-one printer offers you printing, duplicating, as well as scanning capabilities. Laser printing with as much as 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution makes individual thorough, premium prints. 42ppm speed in black/white with a month-to-month task cycle of 50,000 web pages. USB 2.0, LAN, as well as Wi-Fi connection to boost productivity.
The MFC-L5800DW’s print quality was a little a variety. The text was fantastic, legible to 4 points in some font styles. Also, ornamental kind maintained its shape as well as continued to be readable at little point dimensions. Pictures and graphics additionally looked great, yet not always. Seemingly depending on the web content at hand, banding, and also other symptoms of irregular printer toner application turned up frequently. Generally, other than when you call for high-quality graphics, the MFC-L5800DW’s result serves, mainly if you publish and also replicate primarily text. In addition to the banding, some great lines (also known as hairlines) appeared damaged and too unattractive.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-L5850DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- Scanner for Brother MFC-L585ODW