Brother MFC-L5800DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-L5800DW is a monochrome all-in-one printer for little or office that is relatively quick and performs well overall. It’s a commercial printer, scanner, copy, and even facsimile machine with a bunch of easy to use features. Created for fast, practical usage amongst big and also moderate sized offices, it can get the job done rapidly, and also enable everyone to interact smoothly. This quick, wireless-capable printer has an extraordinary print rate of 42 ppm, which additionally puts on copy speed, as well as it has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Brother rates the MFC-L5800DW at 42 pages per min (ppm) and that’s precisely what PC Labs obtained when publishing our lightly formatted text record. When printing an accumulation of much-formatted service papers with ingrained business graphics and pictures, as well as the previously mentioned message file, the MFC-L5800DW spun at 20.3 ppm. Swiftly check to a wide array of locations utilizing the 70-page ability vehicle record feeder or the legal-size paper glass. And also, take pleasure in flexible connectivity with Ethernet and cordless network user interfaces as well as convenient smartphone printing and also scanning. The 3.7″ color Touchscreen display screen supplies customizable faster ways as well as enables you to print from and check to preferred company cloud solutions.
The MFC-L5800DW’s print high quality was a little bit of a mixed bag. The text was excellent, readable right down to 4 factors in some font styles. Also, attractive type kept its shape and continued to be understandable at tiny factor dimensions. Photos and graphics also looked good, but not always. Relatively depending on the material available, banding, as well as various other symptoms of uneven printer toner application, appeared frequently. Generally, except when you need premium graphics, the MFC-L5800DW’s result serves, especially if you print and also copy text primarily. Along with the banding, some fine lines (also known as hairlines) came out damaged as well as unpleasant. Mainly, however, these were not glaring concerns, but defects that turn up only on assessment.
Brother MFC-L5800DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L5800DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-L5800DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L5800DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].