Brother MFC-L5700DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Small-to-medium workgroups looking for one tool to load every one of their needs can seek to the MFC-L5700DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother to help them publish, check, duplicate, as well as fax documents. This fast, wireless-capable printer has an excellent print rate of 42 ppm, which likewise applies to copy speed, as well as it has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Customers will additionally be able to quickly generate records varying in measure to 8.5 x 14″ immediately utilizing either the 250-sheet upper input tray or the 50-sheet multipurpose tray.
Both a 50-sheet ADF and a conventional letter-size flatbed are offered for scanning as well as duplicating and checking to take advantage of an excellent optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi as well as it can work in simplex at 24 ipm in black or 20 ipm in color. For simplicity of use, there is a 3.7″ color touchscreen for checking to stand as well as controlling setups. A USB port on the front can be made use of for direct printing and scanning as well as the printer does have typical USB 2.0 and Ethernet links. In addition to this, the MFC-L5700DW has Wi-Fi connection for wireless gain access to from a computer system or mobile phone.
The MFC-L5700DW published somewhat above-average text for a printer, and images and graphics came out at just low-grade. The document was very legible down to the tiniest I might see without zoom, concerning six factors, and with magnifying, 4- as well as 5-point type likewise looked well designed as well as legible. Graphics looked beautiful, yet I did see some light banding in dark backgrounds, loads, as well as slopes, along with similar blemishes in pictures. The banding was much more visible in our 8-by-10-inch pictures than in 4-by-6-inch pictures.
Brother MFC-L5700DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L5700DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-L5700DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L5700DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].