Brother MFC-L2740DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-L2740DW a printer that’s straightforward, portable, budget-friendly, and loaded with attributes, the Brother MFC-L2740DW black and white laser multifunction printer should be in your shortlist. Brother printers might not be as extravagant as various other printer leviathans like HP as well as Samsung. The Brother MFC L2740DW printer is one best instance. It can do almost whatever that you would certainly anticipate from a multifunction maker. Due to its packed function collection, this A4 monochrome multifunction printer will undoubtedly be perfect for those individuals and also small businesses.
Basic MFP functions for the MFC-L2740DW include printing and also faxing from, as well as scanning to, a PC. It can likewise work as a standalone photocopier as well as a facsimile machine, as well as can send scans as e-mail accessories without needing a COMPUTER. Extras consist of assistance for mobile printing and also scanning, as well as the capacity to link to selected cloud sites. Connect the printer to a network, by either Ethernet or Wi-Fi, and also– presuming the system is linked to the Internet– you can publish with the cloud, as well as a link to and even both print from or scan to a tablet or smartphone via a gain access to factor on the network.
This printer likewise has an automatic paper feeder which suppers solitary pass scanning, faxing, as well as duplex copying. It can also let you catch both sides of a paper simultaneously so that you can save priceless time. This is a function that is discovered in much more costly designs, that makes this Brother printer all the more outstanding. Result high quality is not a strong point. Text, graphics, and also photos are all-sufficient for the majority of organisation usage. Yet, message, as well as images, are both a little step substandard, and graphics are at the reduced end of the array that includes the vast bulk of monochrome laser MFPs.
Brother MFC-L2740DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L2740DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-L2740DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L2740DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- brother mfc-l2740dw setup