Brother MFC-L2717DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-L2717DW is a trusted, economical monochrome laser all-in-one with a 50-page ability automated record feeder for a house or tiny office use. This desk-friendly, the portable all-in-one has a 250-sheet capability tray, gets in touch with ease by means of cordless networking or Ethernet, and prints as well as duplicates at approximately 34ppm ‡. Publish from suitable mobile devices over your wireless network ‡. Scan files to a selection of destinations including E-mail, Optical Character Recognition, Documents as well as Photo ‡. High-speed faxing. Automatic duplex printing. 2-year limited guarantee plus totally free phone support forever of your item.
Measuring 12.5 by 15.7 by 12.5 inches and also evaluating just 26 extra pounds, the Brother MFC-L2717DW has to do with the average in dimension and also weight for an entry-level AIO. The MFC-L2717DW features a useful 50-sheet manual-duplexing automatic paper feeder (ADF) for scanning, duplicating, and also faxing multipage originals. (“Hand-operated duplexing” indicates you have to turn two-sided pages on your own to scan the second sides.) So do the Canon as well as Lexmark, while the HP and also Epson have only 35-sheet ADFs. The Canon and Epson ADFs, nonetheless, are auto-duplexing, indicating that they scan the 2nd side of double-sided originals without your assistance.
You can deal with scanning, duplicating, faxing, as well as a lot of other walk-up tasks, such as setting protection choices or scanning to and printing from the cloud, from the Brother’s control board. It’s somewhat antiquated-looking and also button-busy, made up of a two-line monochrome LCD, several navigating and also various other switches for establishing as well as starting details jobs, and a 10-key number pad for calling a telephone number.
See Also: Brother MFC-L2705DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L2717DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L2717DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L2717DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L2717DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L2717DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].
Incoming search terms:
- brother mfc l2717dw scanner setup
- BROTHER MFC-L2717DW DOWNLOAD