Brother MFC-L2705DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-L2705DW is a terrific multi-purpose printer, designed to satisfy the needs of little or home offices that publish in black only. Like many printers, its printer toner cartridge can generate an amazing variety of pages, making it extremely affordable for workplaces that on a regular basis publish in bulk. Processing long as well as double-sided files fast and also painless, as its scanner has an automatic file feeder that can carry out duplex scanning. It has wide connection choices, consisting of NFC assistance, and also Brother’s excellent mobile app is a practical tool for obtaining work done. The absence of colour printing might be a deal-breaker for some, yet it’s a terrific choice for those that only print in black and require a full-feature scanner.
If you attach the MFC-L2705DW to a network, by either Ethernet or Wi-Fi, the mobile printing assistance will let you publish with the cloud, assuming the network is attached to the Internet. It will certainly also let you attach as well as a print over a Wi-Fi accessibility point on the network. If you pick to link it to a solitary COMPUTER by USB cable instead, you can not print via the cloud, yet you can make use of the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct to link to it straight from a smart device, tablet, or laptop to print.
Basic MFP functions for the MFC-L2705DW consist of printing and faxing from, in addition to scanning to, a PC, including over a network, and working as a standalone photocopier and fax machine. Paper dealing with for printing appropriates for a lot of personal or micro-office usage, with a 250-sheet input tray, a single-sheet hand-operated feed, and also a built-in duplexer (for two-sided printing). If you need higher capacity, however, there aren’t any type of upgrades offered.
See Also: Brother MFC-L2690DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L2705DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L2705DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L2705DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L2705DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialogue box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L2705DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].