Brother MFC-L2685DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-L2685DW is a quick, and reliable monochrome laser all-in-one made squarely with the Small Workplace as well as Office (SOHO) user in mind. Its compact, desk-friendly dimension is perfect for smaller sized workplaces where the functioning room is at a cost, and it prints and duplicates sharp, expert black and white for web pages. This Printer also supplies business-friendly scanning and faxing from the check glass or automatic file feeder, to replicate, digitize and share papers. Thanks to its fast print speed of approximately 24ppm, it’s ideal for publishing company papers including multi-page reports, spreadsheets, invoices, and also a lot more.
Two-line LCD show provides natural navigating and menu choice. The simple cordless arrangement, so you can publish wirelessly & conveniently show others on a wireless network. You can additionally attach to a single computer system utilizing a USB cable through the Hi-Speed USB port. The MFC-L2685DW features an integrated paper glass for top quality copying, faxing, as well as colour scanning. Plus, the up to 35-sheet automatic file feeder is excellent for neglected duplicating, scanning and also faxing. The MFC-L2685DW is perfect for little offices as well as home offices, thanks to its adjustable, 250-sheet ability paper tray that deals with a letter or legal-size paper. The hand-operated feed slot with a straight with paper path do specific jobs printed on letterhead and also envelopes always look their best.
The graphics were bright sufficient for disseminating in-house records amongst colleagues as well as possible individual student handouts, but not for marketing products. Among the number of examination photos I printed, I saw some that looked rather excellent, with really smooth conversions from colour to grayscale, and a few other where the content appeared too dark, with less than adequate grayscale shades to preserve complete detail. It provides business-friendly scanning and also faxing from the scan glass or automatic paper feeder, to duplicate, digitize and also share records. Thanks to its rapid print rate of approximately 24ppm, it’s suitable for publishing organization records consisting of multi-page documents, spreadsheets, invoices, and a lot more.
Brother MFC-L2685DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L2685DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L2685DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L2685DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-L2685DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L2685DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].