Brother MFC-L2680W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother MFC-L2680W high-quality printing and copying at up to 24ppm with the Brother MFC All-in-One. It’s convenient for copying, scanning or faxing multi-page files (approximately lawful size). This all-in-one is very easy to establish and share on your cordless network or connect in your area through the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Publish wirelessly from your mobile phone by means of AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan (cost-free added application), Cortado Workplace and also WiFi Direct. Help enhance your performance with print as well as copy speeds of up to 24ppm and also produce specialist outcome at as much as 2400 x 600 dpi.
You Can handle this and also most various other kinds of walkup tasks, such as scanning to as well as printing from the cloud or establishing safety alternatives, from the MFC-L2680W old-fashioned-looking, button-laden control board, which consists of a two-line monochrome LCD, buttons for establishing and launching particular tasks, and also a 10-key number pad for dialling telephone number as well as such. Mobile link types consist of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, Wi-Fi Direct, and Brother’s iPrint & Scan. That last one, iPrint & Scan, permits you to publish from e-mails and link to details cloud sites.
Print top quality is about standard for a low-end black and white laser AIO. Typical font styles came out well-shaped and also crisp, also at very low point dimensions, making message output much better than acceptable for the majority of applications. Service graphics, such as graphs, charts, and also clip art, printed well, too, other than that in some instances– as the graphics obtained extra complicated– I began to see problems, including banding in slopes as well as dark loads and decreased delineation in grayscale tones.
See Also: Brother MFC-8510DN Driver Download
Brother MFC-L2680W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-L2680W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-L2680W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-L2680W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialogue box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-L2680W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].