Brother MFC-J880DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – With the capacity of printing, duplicating, scanning, and faxing in a single portable package, the Brother Work Smart Collection MFC-J880dw inkjet All-in-One is a terrific choice for house and SOHO usage. It provides an excellent print speed of 12ppm for black and also 10ppm for color, and also includes approximately 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution for detailed photographs and even a sharp message. It also provides vehicle duplex copying for paper conserving, as well as about 2400×1200 dpi optical resolution for carefully detailed check pictures.
Setting up is uncomplicated. You can link the device to a single computer system utilizing a USB link, and share it over the network through Wi-Fi or Ethernet. A 2.7-inch touch screen display enables quick and also very easy food selection navigating. With the Wi-Fi Direct and even NFC ability, you can straight link your smartphones, no Wi-Fi network called for. And also, a USB host port consists of computer-free printing from and scanning to a USB flash drive. Other attributes include the capability to print straight from PictBridge electronic cameras, print from or check to memory cards, and also USB memory keys. The front-panel, 2.7-inch LCD allows you to check out pictures before printing and likewise provides a touch-screen menu for offering commands.
The printer’s speed is acceptable but well short of excellent. The output quality is substandard total, mainly because of the text, which is near the reduced end of the range for inkjet MFPs. If you hardly ever or never make use of fonts smaller sized than eight factors, nevertheless, you shouldn’t have trouble with it. Graphics output is within a narrow variety that consists of the vast majority of inkjet MFPs, yet at the low end of the array. That makes it adequate for any type of internal company usage. The color scanner is concealed on the top underneath the cover, and also you can make use of the scan-to attribute to send a paper straight to a variety of locations.
Brother MFC-J880DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J880DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J880DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J880DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J880DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J880DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].