Brother MFC-J875DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Color Inkjet Printer All-in-One for your Residence or Office If you’re looking for an easy-to-use, affordable shade inkjet all-in-one that will not squander valuable workspace, the Brother ™ Job Smart ™ Collection MFC-J875DW may be precisely what you require. In addition to its economical acquisition rate, it offers a lower total expense of procedure thanks to high-yield substitute ink cartridges and also paper-saving duplex printing. Functions like the automatic 2.7″ TouchScreen Display with Touch Panel, an automated paper feeder, printing and scanning from your NFC capable gadget ‡, and cost-free Brother Cloud Apps make this all-in-one an outstanding selection for your home/home office.
This small business inkjet consists of a 20-page auto record feeder. The 100-page input tray, 50-page output tray, and a maximum task cycle of 2,500 web pages each month make it best matched for lighter home office or little office work. The sizeable, flexible panel on the front of the all-in-one printer includes a bright, sharp 2.7-inch touch display. That’s tiny provided the panel’s overall plus size, yet what looks like a surrounding empty area of shiny black plastic is, in fact, a selection of touch-sensitive controls that selectively light up based upon the function presently in use. The screen and various other touch controls are very receptive and do not call for too much stress to trigger.
Output high quality is par or much better across the board. The text goes explicitly to the high-end variety that consists of almost a couple of inkjet MFPs, making it conveniently adequate for many service demands. Graphics output is good enough for any interior company use. It depends upon how crucial an eye you have. Pictures were dead on par, making them a suit wherefore you would certainly anticipate from pharmacy prints. Similar to the MFC-J875DW that it replaces in both Brother’s line and also an Editors’ Option, the Brother MFC-J875DW supplies a lengthy checklist of features from its ADF to its duplexer, to its NFC assistance that makes it very appealing for workplace usage.
See Also: Brother MFC-J835DW Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J875DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J875DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J875DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J875DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J875DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J875DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].