Brother MFC-J870DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The most detailed description of the Brother MFC-J870DW Fits particularly well with a personal inkjet multifunction printer in any size office. The MFC-J870DW offers faster speed than the MFC-J825DW, better output quality, and a new Eye-catching feature: Support for Near Field Communication (NFC) to be able to print from NFC-enabled smartphones. The paper input tray is located at the bottom and front of the machine. But it barely holds 100 sheets of letter or legal-size paper, or 20 sheets of photo paper. Above the form, input/output trays are the control panel, with a 2.7-inch color touch screen, which can be tilted to a comfortable viewing angle for the user. All control panels are simple and easy to use.
The essential functions of the MFC-J870DW multifunction printer include printing and faxing from as well as scanning to a PC, even over a network. It functions as a separate copier and fax machine. It is also easy to scan to email, using your PC’s email program, using the front panel menu accessible via the 2.7-inch touch screen. Additional desktop-oriented features include automatic two-sided printing (for printing on both sides of a page) and a 20-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) that complements the letter-size tray for scanning up to standard format. One of the main limitations of the printer is that it only supports 100 sheets of paper, with no upgrade options.
To the left of the paper, the tray is a hinged cover for a pair of memory card slots and a USB / PictBridge jack on the front panel. To the right is another body that conceals four ink cartridges, available in two capacities. The MFC-J870DW has USB and network connections, as well as wireless. The jacks for these, as well as a third-party phone line and headset, are all inside the machine; It does this by bending the scanner section. The quality of the production was also acceptable. The plain text was more charcoal than solid black and was slightly blurred around the edges – in other words, stereotypical inkjet quality. Color images printed on plain paper appeared yellow and stippled. The switch to photographic paper removed all defects except a persistent yellowish tint.
Brother MFC-J870DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J870DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J870DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J870DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J870DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J870DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].