Brother MFC-J815DW XL Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-J815DW XL Extended Publish INKvestment Tank all-in-one inkjet printer with container innovation is the ideal option for your residence or little office demands. The MFC-J815DW XL functions reengineered INKvestment Tank cartridges in addition to an interior ink tank to provide nonstop printing for as much as 2-years without the requirement to acquire ink. Business-capable functions consist of mobile phone printing, scan-to-Cloud services capacities, versatile paper dealing with options, automatic two-sided printing, and also easy onscreen navigation using the 1.8? Display screen. With the ink included in-box, the Brother INKvestment Storage tank XL complete remedy delivers nonstop printing, remarkable features, significantly benefit, large page yields, and affordable printing. Consists of a two-year limited warranty with cost-free online, telephone call, or live chat assistance for the life of your printer.
The MFC-J985DW XL is physically the same as the Brother MFC-J985DW. I offer an extensive discussion of features in the review of that item, so I’ll introduce it here. The MFC-J985DW XL determines 6.8 by 16.5 by 13.4 inches (HWD) and considers 18.3 extra pounds. Its tray can hold 100 sheets of letter-size paper or 20 sheets of 4-by-6 image paper. A single-sheet multi-purpose feeder can take care of paper, card supply, or an envelope. There’s an auto-duplexer for printing on the both sides of a sheet of paper.
Overall result high quality for the MFC-J985DW in our screening was typical for an inkjet, with the slightly below-par message as well as graphics, and above-par pictures. Still, the news should be good enough for any company objective besides those requiring small font styles. Graphics are good enough for most inner company usage and probably for PowerPoint handouts, except official reports. It did well in setting apart in-between areas of similar tones. Slim, colored lines were barely visible, as well as numerous histories appeared a little discolored. The majority of our test prints, including a monochrome picture, thrived. The one problem of note was that there was a loss of information in a few brilliant locations.
See Also: Brother MFC-J805DW XL Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J815DW XL Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J815DW XL Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J815DW XL Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J815DW XL Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J815DW XL
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J815DW XL Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].