Brother MFC-J6935DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The MFC-J6935dw offers a solid, all including a checklist of performance that needs to cover every little thing a user requires. However, it is heavy, weighing in over 50lbs (over 22kgs), so make sure you have individuals able to assist you move it around. A great feature of this MFC-J6935dw printer is the ADF supporting single-pass auto-duplexing for two-sided copying. This provides you with super-rapid scanning if that is important to you. If you do not also want a scanner, copier, or fax, have a look at the MFC-J5930dw instead, basically the very same printer without those features. The MFC-J6935dw additionally has Brother’s range of protection attributes enabling you to secure authorizations or print volumes by the user. No more pesky workers are squandering numerous web pages.
It has a suitable “time to very first page” of near 8 secs, making it ideal for offices who do 1 or 2 web page prints now and then. For larger print runs, you’ll be taking a look at near to 12 web pages per minute on standard files. Complete color web pages will undoubtedly reduce considerably. Still, also full picture prints clocking in at 85%+ web page insurance coverage will print in around 2 minutes, making it great and also pacey. MFC-J6935DW All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Brother, which supplies printing, scanning, copying, and faxing at sizes up to 11 x 17″ in addition to INKvestment inks that are developed to provide high yields at lower expenses. The core printing functions consist of a high 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution.
For the other features, a massive 11.7 x 17″ flatbed can scan, duplicate, and fax your papers. The flatbed printer offers an optical resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi for too detailed scans, inserted to 19200 x 19200 dpi. Scanning and copying can take advantage of duplexing while a 50-sheet ADF exists for batch work. General paper handling on this printer is available via either a 100-sheet multipurpose tray as well as a 500-sheet standard tray. Furthermore, a 3.7″ touchscreen LCD exists for automatic control and USB 2.0 and Ethernet ports for wired connection.
See Also: Brother MFC-J6925DW Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J6935DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J6935DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J6935DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J6935DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J6935DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J6935DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].