Brother MFC-J6930DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother’s MFC-J6930DW is a business inkjet with connections. This A3 MFP comes as essential with Rapid Ethernet, 11n wireless, NFC as well as USB 2. It sustains WiFi Direct plus AirPrint, as well as works happily with more cloud and mobile services than you can drink a stick at. It additionally dispels the misconception that service inkjets are extra expensive to run than lasers. Once you have used up the conventional ink cartridges, go with the high-yield versions as well as you’ll obtain an A4 mono web page for just 0.8 p and a color one for 4.2 p. A printing gadget that aims to publish in tabloid size needs to provide high-resolution prints since customers with A3 printing needs require it.
The print outcome is good enough for expert design-focused work. The text result top quality approaches the best printer out there while picture prints are additionally remarkable. The tool endures a little when it comes to graphics printing; however, if you don’t intend to publish graphics a great deal after that, it is a clear winner among its rivals. We have currently started the paper capacity of this tool above. Brother MFC-J6930DW’s paper ability makes it excellent for small companies with heavy-duty printing requires or medium-sized organizations with light-duty requirements. It comes typical with a total paper capacity of 600 sheets.
Wireless gain access can be established from the printer’s panel; however, you can not have the wired connection energetic all at once. NFC supplies tap to publish and also scan alternatives for Android gadgets just yet, with AirPrint made it possible for, we can print directly from our iPad. Generally, the MFC-J6930DW’s print top quality is excellent, though I did see some problems with full-page organization graphics. Yet very first, let’s talk about text output. As I have seen with most Brother business-centric AIOs, message quality is pristine, quite looking like printer output with well-rounded, very legible personalities to the smallest factor size we examine, 4 points. Provided, I need to zoom to see it, but even so, it looks highly transparent.
Brother MFC-J6930DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J6930DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J6930DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J6930DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].