Brother MFC-J6925DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother’s INKvestment innovation aids the MFC-J6925DW to provide cost-effective prints with low upfront ink investment costs. Smart Cloud Apps, the capability to scan as well as print 11 x 17-inch jobs, and also a straightforward touchscreen UI make this printer a flexible multifunction service printer. Service Smart Pro with INKvestment cartridges – an innovative, affordable, high-volume printing solution for your small workplace or home office. INKvestment cartridges supply more prominent print quantity companies a budget plan pleasant solution. INKvestment cartridges provide less than one cent black cost per page and less than one nickel color price per page. The MFC-J6925DW is constructed for business with adaptable, high-volume paper handling as well as fast print rates.
At the front panel, there is an articulating 3.7-inch (9.4 centimeters) touch panel, with a touchscreen and a touch-sensitive number pad. The touchscreen sustains swipe motions, making it easy to relocate in between different menu displays. The all-touch user interface, along with the angular line layout and a trapezoidal dice body, offers the MFC-J6925DW it’s modern visual, which looks less enforcing than the boxy Epson. However, I chose to have accessibility to physical buttons on the number pad on the Epson.
At the front, customers will have accessibility to two paper trays. Each tray can fit up to 250 sheets of A3 size paper, allowing users to print 11 x 17-inch jobs. The dual-tray style provides the MFC-J6925DW more versatility than its competitors. This suggests that users can currently have two smaller sized, committed trays for two different paper dimensions. Furthermore, there is a top-loading 50-sheet hands-on paper feeder on the back of the printer, bringing the general sheet capacity to 550 sheets if you max out all the paper trays. At the top, you’ll discover the flat-bed scanner and automated document feeder (ADF). The 35-sheet, single-pass duplex ADF is concealed behind a flip-out cover, developed to protect the printer’s angular looks. Once the body opens up, it supports holding larger paper originals for scanning, copying, and faxing.
See Also: Brother MFC-J6920DW Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J6925DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J6925DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J6925DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J6925DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J6925DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J6925DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].