Brother MFC-J6910DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The MFC-J6910dw comes with Professional Series that will help your business thrive with the versatility of two-sided printing, copying, and scanning. An easy-to-configure wired or wireless Ethernet (802.11b / g / n) network with built-in web support connects to others on a network. It uses four ink tanks, with cyan, magenta, and yellow inks joined by an additional black tank. Big. You can scan to A3 at 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, print up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi, and also copy, fax, and scan to PDF. This MFC-J6910DW has a 35-sheet automatic document feeder, and, unlike the base model, it offers two paper trays so you can load A3 and A4 paper at the same time.
Both-sided and PictBridge printing are supported, and you can print from a USB drive or the usual variety of memory cards. A unique upgrade to this more expensive printer in the lineup is that the 8.3cm LCD is now a touchscreen. But aside from the second paper tray, the MFC-J6910DW doesn’t offer you much compared to the entry-level model; We certainly couldn’t recommend it earlier than the mid-range device, which also has two platters. The text print looks a bit gray and washed out, and if you look closely, there is slight bleeding around the edges of the characters. Default quality photo printing on plain paper looks bleached and slightly scratched, but on high-quality photo paper, results are better.
The control panel is relatively uncluttered, thanks to a sizeable 83mm touchscreen in the center, which handles many machine functions and is reasonably responsive. There are illuminated mode buttons, 16-speed dial fax keys, a numeric keypad, and a large job start and stop buttons. Slots for SD and MemoryStick cards and PictBridge cameras and USB memories are installed on the front edge of the control panel. Print quality is a bit different from other recent Brother machines. Black text is legible but is clouded by blur caused by ink blending along the fibers of the paper. The draft text is lightweight and uses fewer dots, which makes characters appear jagged and rasterized. Colors are reasonably solid, and black text color backgrounds record well.
Brother MFC-J6910DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J6910DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J6910DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J6910DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J6910DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J6910DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].