Brother MFC-J680DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Support, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother Work Smart MFC-J680DW is a printer of all professions among house as well as workplace printers, integrating better-than-average print high quality with a full attribute set. It might not be the most effective house all-in-one printer in every dimension, but this is a capable printer that has a great deal to use. The printer has a typical 100-page paper tray, which is par for the course, as well as an additional tray just for picture paper. The tray holds up to 20 web pages as well as sits on top of the first tray, moving into placement to switch over from standard paper to image paper.
The MFC-J680DW features a 2.7-inch TouchScreen Display for quickly browsing onscreen menus. You can access prominent internet services straight from your internet-connected MFC-J680DW from the TouchScreen Present making use of the Internet Connect user interface. There is an automated file feeder constructed into the cover of the scanner. However, it folds out of sight when not being used. The feeder tray accepts up to 20 web pages at once, so you can check more vital records. Scanner and also copier quality was far better than average in our testing, and you can check files directly to on the internet services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive.
Like all wireless all-in-one printers, the Brother MFC-J680DW has Wi-Fi networking and also Wi-Fi Direct for attaching straight to tools. Thanks to Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Publish, it works with both Apple and also Android devices, and also it has Mopria-certified assistance for various other gadgets. Brother additionally provides features like remote printing and scanning to your gadget with a proprietary app. Brother covers the Job Smart MFC-J680DW with a typical 1-year warranty, which includes free phone support for the life of the product.
See Also: Brother MFC-J6930DW Drivers Manual, Scanner Software Download
Brother MFC-J680DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J680DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J680DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J680DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J680DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J680DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].