Brother MFC-J6520DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother MFC-J6520DW is an office inkjet multifunction outer (MFP), efficient in printing, scanning, copying, and faxing A3 documents, and also it’s valued well. It even has assistance for wired and cordless networks, direct cordless printing, duplex (double-sided) printing, and a color touchscreen. The huge aspect of the MFC-J6520DW is its little cost. At merely under ₤ 150, it provides a considerable style to numerous small and also home (SOHO) organizations. Liveried in black and also ice white, the tidy lines of the equipment appearance less tank-like than some of Bro’s previous A3 printers too.
The MFC-J6520DW’s shiny white plastic looks excellent in Brother’s images. However, in the real-life, it’s a disappointingly dowdy gadget. Some nice layout touches, though, such as the solid, telescoping hinges for the scanner cover, and how the 35-sheet automated record feeder (ADF) folds up closed when not in use. Others are less successful. We’re not exactly sure why Brother still hides its USB, network, and phone ports under the scanner bed. It also can print as well as fax from, also, to check to, your PC, consisting over a network system, it can also work as a facsimile machine as well as photocopier; it can publish directly from a PictBridge video camera; as well as it can print from and check to an sd card or USB memory key.
The front-panel, touchscreen menu additionally offers Web-connected choices, offering you the ability to publish from, and also check to, different on the internet solutions, consisting of Evernote, Dropbox, Box, and even Facebook. It can also allow you to make use of Brother’s very own on-line apps, which, as an example, will enable you to check to PowerPoint, Excel, as well as Word file layouts. The outcome quality in my tests was poor general. Text is only a touch below average, which makes it completely useful for many company requirements, as long as you do not make use of smaller-than-usual font sizes.
See Also: Brother MFC-J630W Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J6520DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J6520DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J6520DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J6520DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J6520DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J6520DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].