Brother MFC-J630W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The MFC-J630w is a feature a large All-in-One printer, photocopier, scanner, and fax. The flexible wireless (802.11 b/g) or wired (Ethernet) network interfaces show numerous computer systems on a network. The 3.3″ Widescreen shade LCD show enables you to modify or enhance your images and quickly check out help food selections. Consists of an additional LC61-BK black ink cartridge. Print, duplicate, check and fax with this all-in-one printer that includes black-and-white print quicken to 35ppm * and shade print quicken to 28ppm * for fast printing. The scanner resolution of as much as 19,200 x 19,200 dpi makes specific crisp, clear photos.
The flatbed scanner itself is a rather traditional device; however, the scanner cover is on prolonging hinges so that you can scan books along with single sheets. Raise the whole scanner section, and also the USB socket lies near the front of the maker, so you need to feed the cable television around within. It’s relatively unusual to have a color LCD panel on a printer with an asking rate of approximately ₤ 68. Also, although it’s small at 48mm, it can still be made use of for selecting pictures from a flash memory card, as well as displaying system menus.
Five-page black message print attained a speed of 2.9 ppm, and also in draft setting, it rose to 9.1 ppm. The 20-page paper generated a rate of 3.2 ppm as well as the black message as well as color graphics test provided 2.6 ppm. Even taking the draft setting examination and reducing it by the 15 secs takes the MFC-J630w to refine the information before beginning to print, still offers a top speed of 16.7 ppm, just half the claimed rate. Black text print high quality is fair, and also in everyday usage, it would be flawlessly appropriate. In comparison with devices from the majority of the other manufacturers, it’s not quite as sharp or as lacking in ink spread, though it still beats most Epson prints.
See Also: Brother MFC-J5920DW Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J630W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J630W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J630W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J630W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J630W
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J630W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].