Brother MFC-J625DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-J625DW comes with an all-in-one printer, which includes a printer, flatbed scanner, fax machine, and copier in one unit. It is very small in size due to its compact size and is suitable for those looking for an all-in-one unit to use in a small office or home. The MFC-J625DW printer uses four cartridges and can print at a high resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi. The flatbed scanner is a legal-size scanner, which can scan at interpolated resolutions of 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical) at 32-bit scan depths. It also includes an automatic document feeder, which can handle up to 20 legal-size sheets. The copier can produce color and black-and-white documents with document reduction and enlargement of 25% to 400%, respectively.
The photography functions are supported by a dual-format card slot, SD and MemoryStick card reading, and a USB socket, which also serves as a PictBridge connection. They fit on the front panel over the paper cartridge, which combines a 100-sheet plain paper tray and a 20-sheet photo tray. The MFC-J625DW can be connected via USB or wireless links, although there is no wired network jack. With a wireless connection, you can print through a network router or directly using Wi-Fi Direct. All four cartridges fit behind a hinged cover to the right of the paper cassette, making it one of the most manageable maintenance tasks of any inkjet printer. The supplied software includes Nuance PaperPort 12 as well as Brother’s MFL-Pro suite.
The MFC-J625DW is slightly different from most Brother made printers. It has an excellent quality plastic casing with a completely matte black exterior. The automatic document feeder, built into the scanner cover, has a glossy black tray that can catch scratches and fingerprints in no time. Print quality is slightly better than some Brother all-in-ones we’ve reviewed, but it’s still not the best in the industry: Canon and HP. Text printing looks a bit uneven around the edges, and color graphics are not as vivid. Photos stand out well, although dark colors turn black in places.
Brother MFC-J625DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J625DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J625DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J625DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J625DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J625DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].