Brother MFC-J615W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The MFC-J615W is a portable inkjet all-in-one that allows you to print, duplicate, check, and fax easily. This fashionable equipment is ideal for little or office usage. It provides lots of attractive functions, such as both cordless 802.11 b/g and also wired Ethernet networking that allows it to be shared by multiple computer systems. The 3.3″ widescreen shade LCD show makes modifying and also improving images easy. The MFC-J615W has four dedicated function keys that allow you to conveniently switch in between fax, copy, scan as well as image applications with just the press of a button. One more fantastic attribute is the ink conserve the setting, which helps in reducing ink usage by laying out photos for draft printing.
This Brother MFC-J615W can work in BLK mode when any one of the color cartridges runs out, to make sure that you do not have to quit utilizing the tool till you replace it. We miss out on the capacity to immediately double-sided, although, for low-volume work, it doesn’t look like a severe shortcoming. The configuration of the wi-fi link is done relatively quickly utilizing the color LCD as well as the alphanumeric keyboard. However, in practice, with the wi-fi network of our Lab, we could not finish the configuration without first disabling the protection of the cordless system. This issue is not generalizable to all network configurations, but in our situation, it has instead tainted the general great of the group.
The printer links to a PC via a USB cable or to a network using wi-fi (802.11 b/g) or Ethernet. We evaluated it over a USB link using a computer system running Windows View. An added benefit: the MFC-J615w features a 2-year guarantee. The MFC-J615w published out the most up to date version of our service applications suite (timed with QualityLogic’s hardware and software) at 2.4 efficient pages per min (ppm), a standard rate for an MFP at regarding its quality. The Bro MFC-J410w averaged 2.2 ppm on the very same examinations, while the ($129 direct, 3.5 celebrities) was clocked at 2.9 ppm. The Editors’ Option ($149.99 straight, four stars) zipped via the suite at a 4-ppm clip. The MFC-J615w averaged 1:37 in printing 4-by-6 pictures. Photo high quality was a touch below average.
Brother MFC-J615W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J615W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J615W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J615W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J615W
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J615W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].