Brother MFC-J5910DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The J5910DW is a little shorter and also much less extensive as contrasted to the J6710DW. Like all other Brother’s printers and MFPs, this one too has a very sturdy and also excellent construct top quality. Though the plus size of the MFP can run you out of the area on your work desk, the product is wisely created to fit all the attributes in one of the most portable framework possible. The covering is made from rigid plastic with a matte completed exterior in a fine-looking and all-black color. The control board is giant and expanded entirely, which assists in its ergonomic usage. Rubberized switches are enormous and also responsive and do not feel slow.
The MFC-J5910DW is a multi-functional printer with print, scan, copy, and fax performances. The item can publish at resolutions of 6000 x 1200 dpi and can check at 19200 x 19200 dpi. The MFP is an inkjet-based printer as well as utilizes the standard 4-cartridge ink system. It can publish with an optimum borderless print size of 11″ x 17″ (Journal or A3). The printer also includes a duplex printing device, which can print on both sides of the page to decrease the paper prices. The photocopier setting can duplicate an optimum of 99 web pages in a solitary command and also permits both more significant and even lower duplicates. The duplicate setting additionally features an N-in-1 feature that can scan and print 2 or 4 web pages in a solitary print or print ID duplicates. Poster printing is likewise possible, making use of the photocopier feature.
The fax setting can color faxing utilizing a high-speed 33.6 Kbps integrated modem and send a solitary web page in about 3 seconds. It likewise has built-in storage, which can stand up to 400 web pages when the printer tray runs out of paper. Other features of the fax functions consist of customer ID, distinct ring, fax-forwarding, and auto-redial. Output top quality on our tests was just a touch below average general, yet not by much. Text top quality was dead on the same level for inkjet and quickly sufficient for most company use. Unless you have a unique requirement for small fonts, you shouldn’t have a problem with it.
See Also: Brother MFC-J5720DW Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J5910DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J5910DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J5910DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J5910DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J5910DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J5910DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].