Brother MFC-J5520DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – With a fast mode on this MFC-J5520DW offering print speeds of 35 ppm in black and 27 ppm in color and the ability to produce 11 x 17-inch documents, the Brother’s Business Smart Plus MFC-J5520DW all-in-one inkjet printer will improve the productivity. This inkjet printer has scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities further to enhance the workflow of a home or small office. The primary function, printing, is possible with a maximum resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi, and automatic two-sided and borderless printing is possible in sizes up to 8.5 x 11 “. Scanning and copying benefit from both inclusions from a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi, such as a 35-sheet automatic document feeder for multi-page document.
General paper handling is handled by a 250-sheet front-loading input tray, an 80-sheet multipurpose tray, or a single-sheet tray. For ease of use, the MFC -J5520DW printer has a 3.7 ” LCD touch screen that allows users to view and adjust settings quickly. USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity options are available. MFC-J5520DW helps small businesses control their capacity. It can be used with an optional super high-yield ink cartridges that provide up to four times the output of high-yield ink cartridges for approximate printing. 2,400 pages black and also 1,200 pages color to reduce cost per page, which can be critical in high-volume office printing.
Image quality, as with many inkjet printers, depends on the paper you use. With standard copy paper and even Hammermill Premium Inkjet and laser paper, colors were slightly washed out and poorly saturated. This is common in our tests because the ink penetrates the surface of the paper. When we printed our test images on Brother supplied BP71 Premium Glossy Photo Paper, the images were bright, vivid, and sharp. Note that since the ADF does not work on both sides, to copy two-sided documents, you must flip the copies (and the output) to scan and print the second side. It gets old, pretty fast.
See Also:Brother DCP-540CN Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J5520DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J5520DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J5520DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J5520DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J5520DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J5520DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].