Brother MFC-J485DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Easy to connect, portable, economical, as well as packed with value. The Brother Job Smart Collection MFC-J485DW offers the attributes as well as functionality you require for your house, home office, and also local business. This cordless shade inkjet All-in-One provides clear, reliable printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. The automated file feeder, together with 100-sheet ability, allows for significant result without continuous monitoring. Two-sided printing assists in saving paper, while mobile phone printing and cloud connection assists boost your efficiency as well as effectiveness. The Brother Inkjet Printer is a cordless printer with an optimum resolution of 6000 x 1200 dpi. It is a multi-functional tool that operates making use of modern inkjet technology to generate top-notch tinted prints.
With a weight of 16.8 pounds, this Color Inkjet printer determines 6.8 inches high x 15.7 inches vast x 13.4 inches deep, and it can be attached wirelessly or through either a USB port or Ethernet cord. You can publish and scan from your smart device through NFC, making use of Brother’s iPrint & Scan app. There is no USB port on the MFC-J485DW for connecting directly to a COMPUTER; you need to put the tool on your wireless or Ethernet network. The printer’s first paper drawer holds up to 100 sheets. Atop that cabinet, you’ll find a 20-sheet, 4 x 6 tray that you need to slide ahead to publish a photo. A manual-feed tray you will find on the back of the printer, yet it only suits one sheet at a time.
Text looked fairly sharp on plain paper. Printing on third-party, premium inkjet paper improved the intensity of the letters’ sides, though the darkness of ink was not as intense as you would get if you chose a laser printer as opposed to an inkjet. Graphics looked attractive on simple paper, with exact shades and also a reasonable amount of detail, though some midtones lacked features in the initial image. High-quality paper boosted the results. Shiny pictures published with extremely sharp details, abundant colours as well as good shadow detail. Brother’s printer tends towards an unnaturally cosy look, nonetheless, with oversaturated yellows and also reds.
Brother MFC-J485DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J485DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J485DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J485DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].