Brother MFC-J475DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-J475dw all-in-one obtains excellent marks for having simple to load ink and paper. Being able to pull out the tray entirely to fill paper is a big plus in my publication. This makes it easy to see the paper is incorrect. Including ink is a breeze from the front. Open an accessibility cover, and the cartridges slide in and out. Another excellent attribute of this all-in-one is the area of the wire links. Lift the outside, and the USB, Fax, and ethernet are towards the front significant.
The configuration is quite typical elimination of a few packaging materials, filling ink, and also pushing a couple of switches. Wireless configuration is through CD-ROM, guidebook, or WPS button. Publish chauffeur can additionally be done utilizing the CD-ROM. They advise doing every little thing using the installation CD to conserve time. Special printing functions are the poster model, booklet, and total intuitive print driver. This is one of the most instinctive print chauffeurs I’ve discovered. All the settings have either a graphic or an infobox to clarify what they do. The top quality settings, 2-sided, or poster setting, are easy to use. Poster mode will undoubtedly print a regular photo utilizing 4 or 9 pages after that outlined to make one larger image.
Listed below the control panel, the only paper tray is just one of Brother’s slightly flimsy-feeling cassettes, with no multi-purpose feed and a top cover, which is additionally the output tray, offering a pull-out expansion and also flip-over paper quit. Print top quality is reasonable. Typical message print makes use of a pigmented black ink, and although there are a little ink spread and periodic jitter between lines, it’s conveniently sufficient for day-to-day use. Duplex print, however, develops black text by blending the cyan, magenta, and also yellow, dye-based inks. This dries out more quickly than pigmented ink, but the text itself is paler than a single-sided message.
See Also: Brother MFC-J450DW Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J475DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J475DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J475DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J475DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J475DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].